Do you want to enjoy that perfect pool day in your yard, but then you discover that you don’t have a pump?
Using a pump isn’t the only way to fill out your inflatable pool. You can always use your mouth to blow it up, but that can be exhausting and annoying.
Here are some fun and creative ways to blow up an inflatable pool without a less time-consuming and effortless pump.
- 1 The Simplest Way to Inflate an Inflatable Pool
- 2 How to Blow Up an Inflatable Pool Without a Pump
- 3 How To Blow up an Inflatable Pool Using an Air Compressor?
- 4 How To Inflate A Pool With A Shop Vac (Shop Vacuum)
- 5 Hair Dryer And Water Bottle To Blow Up An Inflatable
- 6 Use A Leaf Blower To Blow Up An Inflatable Pool
- 7 How To Inflate a Pool with A Bicycle Pump, A Hand Pump, And A Foot Pump?
- 8 Blow Up An Inflatable With A Large Bag
- 9 Conclusion
The Simplest Way to Inflate an Inflatable Pool
The easiest and best way to blow up an inflatable material is by using an electric air pump. We know that any device powered by electricity makes tasks less difficult. Using an electric air pump requires no manual labor, and it gets the job done in less time.
The electrical power creates a vacuum suction inside the pump so that air in the atmosphere is sucked in. This pneumatic device fills any inflatable material with air within minutes.
How to Blow Up an Inflatable Pool Without a Pump
Believe it or not, there are other ways to blow up an inflatable pool without using a pump.
The following materials will make it possible to fill out an inflatable material, including an inflatable pool.
- An air compressor
- A shop vac (shop vacuum)
- A leaf blower
- A hairdryer and a water bottle
- A large bag.
How To Blow up an Inflatable Pool Using an Air Compressor?
An air compressor is a pneumatic device. When using an air compressor to fill out an inflatable pool, the nozzle size of the air compressor should fit into the air filler valve of the inflatable pool.
If it doesn’t fit into the air inlet, a new nozzle should be purchased. Following the steps below, you should be able to blow out an inflatable pool with an air compressor.
- Make sure the air compressor fits into the air filler valve (air inlet) of the pool.
- Remove the cap on the pool air inlet and make sure there isn’t a barrier to block air inflow.
- Connect the hose from the air compressor into the air inlet of your pool. (An inflator nozzle may be needed)
- Do not fill the pool with too much air. Remove the nozzle of the air compressor from the pool air inlet when the pool is tight.
- Close the cap on your pool air fillers valve to prevent air from leaking
How To Inflate A Pool With A Shop Vac (Shop Vacuum)
Using a shop vac to inflate your pool is pretty easy. You will need a shop vac, an inflator nozzle, and your deflated pool.
- Plug the shop vac in an outlet and turn it on
- Let the vacuum blow out air for a minute or two to get rid of sucked-in dirt.
- Locate and uncap the air inlet on your inflatable pool
- Fit the inflator nozzle to the top of your vacuum hose
- Insert the inflator nozzle into the air inlet valve of your pool and fill it with air. Put the cap back on when you are done.
Hair Dryer And Water Bottle To Blow Up An Inflatable
When you think about this DIY method of blowing an inflatable pool: You will need a hairdryer, a water bottle, and duct tape for this fun method.
- Plug in your hairdryer and set it to cool air
- Cut the top of a water bottle and tape it to the top of the dryer.
- Press your water bottle against the uncapped air inlet of your pool.
- Put the cap back on when finished.
Use A Leaf Blower To Blow Up An Inflatable Pool
Using a leaf blower to inflate an inflatable pool is very similar to using a shop vac. This method requires a leaf blower and an inflator nozzle(optional).
Hold the hose of the leaf blower against the air inlet valve of the pool and fill it with air.
If the inflator nozzle is needed, it should be attached to the top of the hose and inserted into the air inlet valve and filled with air.
The cap should be put back on when filled with air to prevent air from escaping.
How To Inflate a Pool with A Bicycle Pump, A Hand Pump, And A Foot Pump?
This method involves physical work and is not as easy as the other. When using a bicycle pump, the pump nozzle is inserted into your pool air inlet, and the air is being manually pumped into the pool.
When using a foot pump, the nozzle of the foot pump is inserted into the air inlet, and the air is pumped into the pool by repeatedly stepping on the pedal of the foot pump.
The only way a foot pump differs from a bicycle pump is in terms of size, as a foot pump varies in size and with the presence of a pedal.
A hand pump is a device that is usually mounted in one place. It differs greatly from the bicycle pump and the foot pump.
In terms of size, it is larger than the bicycle and foot pump. And its nozzle size is also wide than that of a bicycle and foot pump.
Blow Up An Inflatable With A Large Bag
For this process, you will need a trash bag and your deflated pool.
- Uncap the air inlet valve of your inflated pool
- Fill your trash bag with air.
- Make a small hole with your finger and press this hole against your pool inlet.
- Put the pool cap back on when it’s filled with air.
While some method of inflating an inflatable material is easier than others, there are various ways to fill out your inflatable pool that are cheaper and less time-consuming. With this, you can now enjoy that pool day you planned.
You May Also Like:
- Where To Set Up Inflatable Pools
- How to Keep Inflatable Pool Water Clean With Salt
- How Long Can You Leave Water in an Inflatable Pool
- Can You Set Up an Inflatable Pool on Concrete?
Hope this article helped you learn How to Blow Up an Inflatable Pool Without a Pump. You may also want to bookmark our review on Best Inflatable Pool Cleaner Tool might need for your pool.
I will love to hear from you if you have any other suggestions on How to Blow Up an Inflatable Pool Without a Pump. All you have to do is comment below and reach out to people by sharing this post on social media.